Lt. Col. Tiffany L. Debrow is the Commander, 342nd Recruiting Squadron, San Antonio, Texas. She leads a highly skilled team of 99 recruiters and support personnel tasked with inspiring, engaging and recruiting line officer and health professions officers from a 1.2 million square mile area of responsibility, encompassing 18 Southeastern states and the Caribbean. Lieutenant Colonel Debrow is responsible for the annual accession of more than 300 line officers, and 300 doctors, nurses, dentists and allied health officers to meet Air Force and Space Force end strength requirements.
Lieutenant Colonel Debrow entered the Air Force in 2005 upon receiving a commission through the Reserve Officer Training (ROTC) program at Angelo State University, San Angelo, Texas. Her career includes a range of acquisition assignments including managing air and space programs valued at over $6.6 billion dollars, as well as, staff positions within Air Force Recruiting Service. Prior to her current assignment, Lieutenant Colonel Debrow served as the Deputy Chief, Innovations Office, Headquarters Air Force Recruiting Service, Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph, Texas.
2005 Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Angelo State University, San Angelo, Texas
2005 Air and Space Basic Course, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
2006 Air Force Fundamentals in Acquisition, Kettering, Ohio
2008 Master of Science in Engineering Systems Management, St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas
2013 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.,
2018 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
1. September 2005 - August 2007, Program Manager, Expeditionary Medical Systems, Human Systems Group, Brooks City-Base, Texas
2. August 2007 - September 2009, Program Manager, Joint Chemical Agent Detector, 77th Aeronautical Systems Group, Brooks City-Base, Texas
3. September 2009 - October 2010, Human Factors Engineer, Space Based Infrared Systems, Space Based Infrared Systems Integration Squadron, Los Angeles AFB, Calif.
4. October 2010 - October 2011, Executive Officer, Group Systems Division, Infrared Space Systems Directorate, Los Angeles AFB, Calif.
5. October 2011 - July 2013, Mission Manager, Satellite Systems, Infrared Space Systems Directorate, Los Angeles AFB, Calif.
6. July 2013 - June 2015, Deputy, RQ-4 Sustainment Contracts Integrated Product Team, Global Hawk Division, Robins AFB, Ga.
7. June 2015 - December 2016, Section Chief, U-2 Aircraft, C2ISR Division, Robins AFB, Ga.
8. December 2016 - January 2018, Flight Commander, Support Flight, 369th Recruiting Group, JBSA-Lackland, Texas
9. January 2018 – July 2018, Director of Operation and Support, 369th Recruiting Group, JBSA-Lackland, Texas
10. July 2018 - January 2019, Executive Officer to the Commander, Air Force Recruiting Service, JBSA- Randolph, Texas
11. January 2019 - July 2020, Deputy Chief, Innovation Office, HQ Air Force Recruiting Service, JBSA- Randolph, Texas
12. July 2020 - present, Commander, 342d Recruiting Squadron, JBSA-Lackland, Texas
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award
Air Force Organizational Excellence with three oak leaf clusters
National Defense Service Medal
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
2016 Field Grade Officer of the Year, C2ISR Division
2017 Support Flight Commander of the Year, Air Force Recruiting Service
2017 Field Grade Officer of the Year, 369th Recruiting Group
2018 General Benjamin O. Davis Officer Award, Tuskegee Airmen Association
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant Sept. 6, 2005
First Lieutenant Sept. 6, 2007
Captain Sept. 6, 2009
Major Feb. 1, 2016
Lieutenant Colonel Aug. 1, 2020
(Current as of August 2020)