Lt. Col. Rigoni serves as the Commander of the Air Force Reserve, 352nd Central Recruiting Squadron, Fort Worth, Texas. Lt. Col. Rigoni entered the Air Force as a graduate of the Reserve Officer Training Course at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Illinois in 2002. Since joining the Air Force he has undertaken assignments involving program management, science and technology, logistics, foreign military sales, and interagency humanitarian relief operations. His tenure in the Air Force includes assignments at the Ogden Air Logistics Center, the Electronic Systems Center, the U.S. Embassy in Nicaragua, the U.S. Embassy in Pakistan, U.S. Central Command and Southern Command, and on the Air Force Scientific Advisory Board staff. Lt. Col. Rigoni recently served as a project officer on the Commanders Action Group at Air Force Reserve Command Headquarters.
2002 - B.S. Aviation, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Ill.
2003 - Air and Space Basic Course, Montgomery, Ala.
2009 - Squadron Officer School, Correspondence
2011 - M.A., International Affairs, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Fla. 2013 - Air Command and Staff College, Montgomery, Ala. (in-residence)
1. June 2002 - June 2005, Program Manager, Air-to-Ground Precision Munitions, Hill AFB, Utah
2. July 2005 - July 2006, Program Manager, Airborne Warning and Control, Hanscom AFB, Mass.
3. July 2006 - June 2010, IMA Program Manager, Ground Theatre Air Control System, Hill AFB, Utah
4. November 2006 - September 2007, Force Protection & FMS, U.S. Embassy, Managua, Nicaragua
5. March 2008 - September 2008, Comptroller & OIC-Training, U.S. Embassy, Islamabad, Pakistan
6. October 2008 - July 2010, Desk Officer, Central Command, J5-Coalition Center, Tampa, Fla.
7. July 2010 - December 2011, Program Manager, A-10 Avionics Division, Hill AFB, Utah
8. January 2012 - June 2013, Staff Officer, U.S. Southern Command, J9-Partnering, Miami, Fla.
9. June 2013 - May 2018, Chief of Studies, Air Force Scientific Advisory Board Staff, The Pentagon
10. May 2018 - August 2019, Project Officer, Commanders Action Group, AFRC, Robins AFB, Ga.
11. Aug 2019 - Present, Commander, 352d Central Recruiting Squadron, AFRC, Ft. Worth, Texas
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Air Force Achievement Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal with one oak leaf cluster Joint Service Achievement Medal
Joint Service Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters Meritorious Service Medal
DATES OF PROMOTION
2nd Lieutenant - June 2002
1st Lieutenant - June 2004
Captain - June 2006
Major - June 2011
Lieutenant Colonel - September 2017
(Current as of August 2020)