Lt. Col. Annie K. Driscoll is the Commander, 368th Recruiting Squadron, headquartered at Hill Air Force Base, Utah. She directs the recruiting activities of six enlisted accession flights with 79 active duty and 11 civilian personnel, spanning seven states and 467,000 square miles, including Nevada, Utah, Montana, Idaho, eastern Washington, eastern Oregon, and western Wyoming. The unit’s mission is to inspire, engage, and recruit the next generation of Airmen and Guardians.
Lieutenant Colonel Driscoll received her commission from the Reserve Officer Training Corps at Montana State University in 2005. She became a Combat Rescue helicopter pilot and has 1600 hours flying the UH-1H, TH-1H, and HH-60G. She has multiple deployments in support of operations ODDESSEY DAWN, UNIFIED PROTECTOR, and ENDURING FREEDOM. Prior to her current position, Lieutenant Colonel Driscoll was the commander of Air Force Recruiting Service, Detachment 1 at Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph, Texas. As commander, she directly oversaw $9.7M portfolio for Rated Diversity Improvement initiatives, managing the 450 member Aviation Inspiration Mentorship team and standing up the Air Force’s first youth mentorship flight academy.
2005 Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Montana State University, Bozeman, Mont.
2005 Air and Space Basic Course (ASBC), Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2010 Distinguished Graduate, Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2010 Master of Arts Degree in Political Science and International Relations, American Military University
2018 Master of Military Operational Art and Science, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1. Aug 2005 – Mar 2006, Student Pilot, NAS Pensacola, Whiting Field, Fla.
2. Mar 2006 – Mar 2007, Student Pilot, 33 Flying Training Squadron, Vance, AFB, Okla.
3. Mar 2007 – Mar 2008, Student Pilot-Helicopter, 23 Flying Training Squadron, Fort Rucker, Ala.
4. Mar 2008 – Mar2010, Executive Officer/UH-1H Instructor Piot, 23 Flying Training Squadron, Fort Rucker, Ala.
5. Mar 2010 – Apr 2011, Flight Commander, TH-1H Instructor Pilot, 23 Flight Training Squadron, Fort Rucker, Ala.
6. Apr 2011 – Mar 2013, Chief, Training, 56th Rescue Squadron, RAF Lakenheath, England
7. Mar 2013 – Oct 2013, Wing Flight Safety/HH-60G Pilot, 48 Fighter Wing, RAF Lakenheath, England
8. Oct 2013- Mar 2014, Chief, Wing Flight Safety/HH-60G Pilot, 48 Fighter Wing, RAF Lakenheath, England
9. Mar 2014 – July 2015, Chief, Resource Advisor, HH-60G Pilot, 66th Rescue Squadron, Nellis AFB, Nev.
10. July 2015 – June 2017, Director of Staff, HH-60G pilot, 66th Rescue Squadron, Nellis AFB, Nev.
11. June 2017- June 2018, Student, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
12. June 2018 – April 2020, Chief of Helicopter and Rescue Assignments, Air Force Personnel Center, Joint Base San Antonio Randolph, Texas
13. April 2020 – June 2021,Commander, Air Force Recruiting Service Detachment 1, Joint Base San Antonio Randolph, Texas
14. June 2021 – Present, Commander, 368th Recruiting Squadron, Hill AFB, Utah
Rating: Command pilot
Flight hours: 1600 Hours / Combat Hours: 400
Aircraft flown: T-6, UH-1H, TH-1, HH-60G
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Medal with four oak leaf clusters
Aerial Achievement Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Combat Action Medal
National Defense Service Medal
Afghanistan Campaign Medal with one gold star
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Air & Space Campaign Medal
Nuclear Deterrence Operations Service Medal
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTIONS
Second Lieutenant June 1, 2005
First Lieutenant June 1, 2007
Captain June 1, 2009
Major November 1, 2015
Lieutenant Colonel April 1, 2020